academyessay follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and are a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any personally identifiable information. The data aims to analyze trends, administer the site, track users’ movement on the website, and gather demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Note that academyessay has no access to or control over these cookies that third-party advertisers use.
Third-Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found on the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is protecting children while using the Internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, monitor, and guide their online activity.
academyessay does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under 13. Suppose you think your child provided this kind of information on our website. In that case, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately, and we will do our best to remove such information from our records promptly.
Effective date: August 12, 2019
academyessay (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.academyessay.com website (the “Service”).
Ads appearing on our website may be delivered to users by advertising partners, who may set cookies.
These cookies allow the ad server to recognize your computer each time they send you an online advertisement to compile information about you or others who use your computer.
This information allows ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g., IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data, including a unique anonymous identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
academyessay uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service.
- To notify you about changes to our Service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support.
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service.
- To monitor the usage of the Service.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure Of Data
academyessay may disclose your Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of academyessay.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services, or assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google AnalyticsGoogle Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its advertising network.
- For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for third-party sites or services’ content, privacy policies, or practices.
Our Service does not address anyone under 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and know that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we remove that information from our servers.